Report a Concern

Welcome to Lake County’s “Report a Concern” system.  This is for non-emergency issues. In the event of an emergency, please call 911. You can use this system to report issues under Lake County’s jurisdiction, as listed below. When the concern relates to a Village/Municipality or other agency, we will notify you and when possible, direct your concern to the appropriate agency.

Division of Transportation

Report a pothole, dead animal in the roadway, water on pavement (road or bike path), missing/damaged sign, road obstruction or damaged fence or mailbox caused by a snowplow.

Roads under the jurisdiction of Lake County are identified by the 5-sided blue and gold route markers. Know your roads.

Health Department

Report a lost pet

Report a found pet

Report an environmental health concern (i.e. food facility, septic system, water well, landfill, pool/beach, mosquitoes, etc.)

Planning, Building & Development (unincorporated Lake County)

Report junk and debris, inoperable vehicles or tall grass and weeds

Public Works

Report a main break, sewer backup, illegal dumping into sewer manholes, illegal operation of fire hydrants, or water service interruptions

Sheriff’s Office

Report a crime tip (You may remain anonymous).

Stormwater Management Commission

Report a concern related to construction/development, drainage issues, floodplain/flooding and wetland impacts